Operations Administrator Support Officer - Flusco, Penrith
PPM Ltd is a property maintenance company with offices throughout Cumbria and Yorkshire. We are currently looking to recruit an Administrator to work within our Flusco, Penrith Branch.
In this role you will be responsible for administration within a busy office environment.
Administration experience and the ability to work independently are essential. This is a fantastic opportunity to get placed within a dynamic work floor and get your hands on some exciting workloads.
As Operations Administrator your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Working closely with the Operations and Commercial Manager
- Offering admin support to the operations team
- Organising team meetings
- Handling ad hoc admin duties if required
- Keeping a record of the engineers jobs and work hours
- Providing cover for planners
- Assisting with the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) accreditations - on-site training will be given
The right Operations Administrator will have:
- 1+ year of work experience in a similar post
- Good attention to detail
- Wonderful command over computer and MS applications
- Be able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
What PPM Offer:
- Working Hours: Wednesday 8:30 am to 12:30 pm, Thursday & Friday 8:30 to 4:30 pm
- Permanent contract
- Workplace pension (eligibility applies)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary £8,348.60 /year
Does this sound like you?
If yes, click "Apply Now" to submit your application form and CV.
PPM Limited is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.