Operations Branch Manager - Yorkshire
PPM Limited is a responsive and planned property maintenance company based throughout Cumbria & Leeds. We provide services for social housing clients as well as private. We are currently looking for an Operations Branch Manager for our West Yorkshire Branch. With your management team you will manage a team of multi-trade, multi-skilled operatives tasked with carrying out property repairs from the initial pricing, planning and onto delivery and completion within demanding timescales whilst providing a consistently excellent service to customers and keeping track of the commercials.
We require a unique individual & team player, with:
- An excellent track record in a maintenance and the built environment
- A strong health and safety ethos
- Proven project management skills
- A demonstrable track record of team-leadership
- A clear focus on operational excellence and customer service
- Commercial awareness
- Good technical knowledge/experience of construction
- The ability to play an active role in the planning and be passionate about service improvement
- Previous supervision and co-ordination of on-site staff, subcontractors, plant and materials
- The ability to liaise and maintain good relations with staff, clients, consultants and subcontractors
- Worked to a strict Programme ensuring targets are achieved, whilst maintaining safety and quality whilst effectively finding solutions to any issues that may cause delays
- Maintain strict quality control procedures and conduct regular site safety checks
- Ensured projects run within budget
- Information management / meticulous record keeping of all relevant paperwork
Key experience essential for the role:
- Previous Skills and Experiences
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Flexible in working hours
What PPM Offers:
- Workplace Pension
- Permanent Contract
- Company Vehicle
- Mobile Phone
- Negotiable depending upon experience
Does this sound like you?
If yes, then please click 'Apply Now' to submit your application form and CV.
PPM Limited is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.