Electrical Supervisor - Carlisle/Penrith/Workington
PPM Limited is a responsive and planned property maintenance company based throughout Cumbria & West Yorkshire. We provide services for social housing clients as well as private. We are currently looking for an Electrical Supervisor to manage a team of Electrical operatives tasked with carrying out property repairs.
You will be required to supervise work on site, with occasional office time, to help ensure that our team of electricians are compliant, adhere to Health and Safety Polices and work to the highest of standards.
We require a unique individual and team player, with:
- A demonstrable track record of team-leadership
- A clear focus on operational excellence and customer service
- Previous experience of being a NICEIC Qualifying Supervisor
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent current technical knowledge
- Experience of fault finding, installations and repairs
- Ability to manage a mobile workforce
- The ability to prioritise workload effectively
- C&G, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Electrical installations
- BS 7671 18th Edition
- City and Guilds Inspection and Testing, C&G: 2391 or equivalent
- CSCS card
What PPM Offers:
- Workplace Pension
- Permanent Contract
- Company Vehicle & fuel card
- Mobile Phone
- £27,500 to £30,000 - rates are negotiable depending on experience
Does this sound like you?
If yes, then please click “Apply Now” to submit your application form and CV.
PPM Limited is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.