Multi-Skilled Joiner - Leeds/Bradford
PPM Ltd is a responsive and planned property maintenance company based in Cumbria & Leeds. We provide services for social housing clients as well as private. Due to expansion and growth we are currently seeking a Multi-Skilled Joiner with adaption and wet room installation experience to join the team. You will be covering the South Yorkshire and Bradford area.
- You will be responsible for carrying out responsive and planned repairs for clients throughout South Yorkshire and Bradford.
- You will carry out a range of roles from general maintenance, installing safety features and aid adaptions to carrying out full refurbishment on residential properties for social and private housing clients.
- The role may require you to work On-Call to attend to emergency repairs on a rota basis.
Key Responsibilities to include:
- Carry out Responsive and Planned repairs.
- Carry out wet room refurbishments.
- Refurbishment of residential properties.
- Monday to Friday, 8am - 4.30pm
- Previous experience in wet room fitting would be advantageous.
- Joinery, basic plumbing and tiling experience is essential.
- Plastering experience would be desirable.
- Qualifications relevant to your trade will be highly desirable.
- You will have the ability to provide excellent customer service and work well under pressure.
- You will work to a high standard
Key experience essential for the role:
- Previous Skills and Experiences
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Flexible in working hours
- Works well under pressure
What PPM offer:
- Permanent Contract
- Workplace Pension, contributions rates from April - Employee 5%, Employer 3%
- Company Van
- Mobile Phone - for Responsive works
- Rate of pay negotiable depending on experience
- £11.23 to £12.50 /hour
Does this sound like you?
If yes, then please click “Apply Now” to submit your online application and CV.
PPM Limited is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.