Plumbing and Heating Operative - Carlisle/Millom/Kendal
PPM Ltd is a responsive and planned property maintenance company based in Cumbria & Yorkshire. We provide services for social housing clients as well as private clients. Due to expansion and growth we are currently seeking a Plumbing/Heating Operative to join our team.
You will be responsible for carrying out responsive and planned repairs throughout South Lakes and the surrounding areas. You will carry out a range of task from general maintenance, reactive repairs, safety checks and servicing of heating systems on residential properties for social and private housing clients. The role will require you to work an out of hour’s service to attend to emergency repairs on a rota basis.
Key Responsibilities to include:
• Carrying out Responsive and Planned repairs
• Carrying out service and landlord safety checks
• Fault finding and repairs to central heating boilers
• Carrying out general plumbing repairs
• Refurbishment of residential properties
• Working on an On-Call basis
Key experience required for the role:
• Qualifications needed Gas safe registered CCN1,CEN1,CKR1 & HTR1
• Previous skills and experience in plumbing & heating essential
• Full UK driving licence
• Excellent customer service skills
• Works well under pressure
• Permanent Contract
• Workplace Pension, Current contribution rates - Employee 5%, Employer 3%
• Company Van
• Mobile Phone - for Responsive Works
• Rate of Pay negotiable depending on experience
Does this sound like you?
If yes, then please click “Apply Now” to submit your application and CV.
PPM Limited is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.