Multi-Skilled Joiner - East Lancashire
PPM Ltd is a responsive and planned property maintenance company based in Cumbria & Yorkshire. We provide services for social housing clients as well as private clients. Due to expansion and growth we are currently seeking a Multi-Trade Operative to join our team.
You will be responsible for carrying out responsive and planned repairs throughout East Lancashire and the surrounding areas. You will carry out a range of tasks from general maintenance, installing safety features and disability aids/adaptions to carrying out full refurbishments on residential properties for social and private housing clients. The role will require you to work an out of hour’s service to attend to emergency repairs on a rota basis.
Key Responsibilities to include:
- Carrying out Responsive and Planned repairs
- Refurbishment of residential properties
- Installing safety features and disability aids/adaptions
- Working on an On-Call basis
Key experience required for the role:
- Qualifications relevant to your trade
- Previous skills and experiences in multiple trades essential
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Works well under pressure
- Permanent Contract
- Workplace Pension, Current contribution rates - Employee 5%, Employer 3%
- Company Van
- Mobile Phone - for Responsive Works
- Rate of Pay negotiable depending on experience
- £11 - £12.50
Does this sound like you?
If yes, then please click “Apply Now” to submit your CV and online application
PPM Limited is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.