Day to Day Maintenance Contracts Supervisor - Penrith, Cumbria
PPM Limited is a responsive and planned property maintenance company based throughout Cumbria & Leeds. We provide services for social housing clients as well as private. We are currently looking for a Contracts Supervisor, based within our Penrith branch, to manage a team of multi-trade, multi-skilled operatives tasked with carrying out property repairs from the initial pricing, planning and onto delivery and completion within demanding timescales whilst providing a consistently excellent service to customers, throughout Cumbria.
We require a unique individual team player, with:
- An excellent track record in a maintenance environment
- Proven project management skills
- A demonstrable track record of team-leadership
- A clear focus on operational excellence and customer service
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Good technical knowledge/experience of construction
- The ability to play an active role in the planning and be passionate about service improvement
- Experience in surveying, costing and seeing through to completion small works projects
What PPM offers:
- Workplace Pension
- Permanent Contract
- Company Vehicle
- Mobile Phone
- Full-time, Permanent
- From £26,000.00 per year
Does this sound like you?
If yes, then please click “Apply Now” to submit your CV and online application
PPM Limited is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.