Planning Administrator - Penrith, Cumbria
PPM Limited is a responsive and planned property maintenance company based throughout Cumbria & Leeds. We provide services for social housing clients as well as private. We are currently looking to recruit an Operations Planner, based within our Penrith branch.
We require a conscientious and motivated team player with excellent communication skills at all levels. Good numeracy skills and a basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite are advantageous.
You will be responsible for booking maintenance contracts and engineers for work and ensuring the planning of maintenance complies with legal requirements and customers convenience. Working closely with the engineers, customers and other departments you will have excellent organisational skills, and will be experienced with working in a busy office environment, if you have strong communication skills and are resilient and persuasive then this is the role for you.
The role holder will deliver technical administration and planning support to the maintenance department, working in close liaison with the departmental leadership team.
The successful Operations Planner will be responsible for the following:
· Develop maintenance job plans for work scheduling and execution by providing appropriate information
· Details required shall include skills required, numbers of tradesmen, estimated job duration, materials or parts requirements, special tools/equipment, work instructions appropriate to the maturity of the workforce, acceptance criteria and essential safety steps
· Review all new work order requests for planning to ensure appropriate priority for proactive work
· Scope work requests to enable adequate job plan definition
· Develop detailed work instructions with clear structure to ensure effective execution of more complex work
· Document procedures to provide sustainable processes and maintain essential knowledge
Requirements (not compulsory):
· Experienced in the management and control of compliance documentation
· Experienced in resource allocation / planning
· Ability to learn and understand a gradually increasing technical remit
· Ability to contribute to strategy
· A strong team player
· Business Administration qualification would be preferred
· Experience within administrative or planning role
What PPM Offers:
· Monday to Friday, 8am to 4.30pm
· Workplace Pension
· Permanent Contract
· From £18,532.80 per year
Does this sound like you?
If yes, then please click “Apply Now” to submit your CV
PPM Limited is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.